Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I am not Engaged or Pregnant clearly said Jennifer Aniston

Jennifer Aniston is an American actress, film director, and producer.She gained worldwide recognition in the 1990s for portraying Rachel Green in the television sitcom Friends, a role which earned her an Emmy Award, a Golden Globe Award, and a Screen Actors Guild Award.Now she is in tension that peoples said has she married or pregnant ?

So, Jennifer Aniston wants to be very clear: she's not engaged and she's not pregnant.The private actress, sick of hearing constant baby rumors, decided to set the record straight while promoting her Lifetime move, "Five."

"Rumor number one: I am not planning to get married any time soon," she told Hello! magazine during a press conference to promote her directorial debut "Five". In fact, Aniston is not keen on the idea of marriage after divorcing from Brad Pitt. "I've been married once, and I don't know if I'll get married again," she said. "But I can tell you that as of this very moment, I have no plan to get married. Got that?"

"And rumor Number two: no, we're not pregnant," she said. "It's just I quit smoking, so I've gained a couple of pounds."

The private star previously told  that she feels "no desperation" to have a baby. "If it's meant to be, it's meant to be. I'm at peace with whatever the plan is. But will you hate me if I say I don't want to talk about my relationship?"

No comments:

Post a Comment