Saturday, October 22, 2011

Timberlake inspired to Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber has claimed his forthcoming album has been inspired by his namesake, Justin Timberlake.

The 'Sexy Back' hitmaker stunned fans with his experimental sound on his second solo album 'Future Sex/LoveSounds' and 17-year-old Justin hopes to do the same with the follow up to his 'My World 2.0' album.

Speaking of his new album, JB stated: "What's happening is, get off this tour, and then my  album's coming out, so I have to go back out and promote that album... and then after that... it's almost time for my next album, so then everything starts over again."

'It was a new sound - acoustic guitar over hard drums. I want to find something that's going to suit me and my fans are going to love and older people will like and younger people will like.
Justin told MTV: 'I'm trying to create a new sound that people aren't really used to hearing, so it might sound weird at first, but it's going to be like when Justin Timberlake did. 

Justin also admitted he is a perfectionist and plans to record as many songs as he can until he finds a final 15 that he loves.

'But I'm always trying to keep my core fanbase, because the young people are what make everything cool. Old people look to young people, so trying to keep everyone happy.'

When asked when fans can expect hiss  fresh material, the Biebster claimed the release is currently listed as "soon…early next year." 

In the same interview, Justin also revealed he plans to shoot a new movie next summer, and that his team are "working on a script."

No comments:

Post a Comment