Thursday, November 17, 2011

Katy Perry declared a free concert Nov. 23 Los Angeles

 Katy Perry is an American singer and songwriter.The singer announced on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" that she will hold a free concert Nov. 23 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.

The Hollywood Reporter reported that the concert, dubbed "Katy Perry Gives Thanks," will wrap up Perry's 122-date "California Dreams" tour.

The star said on Friday  "I am giving thanks to all of my fans" on Friday's taping of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show."

"This is my big announcement on Ellen that no one has heard about or knows about. I played 121 shows up in to the 23rd date, and I want to finish it off by renting out Staples myself and giving a free concert to anyone in the world that wants to come to the California Dreams Tour as my last show."

The Los Angeles Times reported that later during her appearance on the show, Perry admitted she would like to have children with her husband, British actor-comedian Russell Brand.

"If it doesn't hurt the first time," Perry declared on the show, "I'll keep poppin' em out!"

Also during the taping, Perry premiered the music video for her song "The One That Got Away," KOvideo reported.

The American singer said of the song "I'm so pleased to select 'The One That Got Away' as my 6th single because this song shows a very different side of me that I haven't shown with my past singles on this record".

The pop singer and songwriter  is set to perform the song at the American Music Awards Nov. 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment