Friday, November 18, 2011

Kelly Clarkson Thinks Men Are Intimidated By Her

Kelly Clarkson
Kelly Brianne Clarkson in short name is Kelly Clarkson is an American pop rock singer-songwriter and actress. She is extremely busy these days with her upcoming tour, but is she too busy for love? Kelly Clarkson admitted that she is very busy, but she has not found Mr. right because most men are intimidated by her! but how is possible?

Mainly Kelly Clarkson was one strong cookie, but why does she think men are intimidated by her? The American pop rock singer  recently told Bang Showbiz about her problems that “If you’ve got any record of mine then I think they’re a little scary for men. Sometimes they’re about relationships with guys, but it’s more about my work environment. I just write metaphorically speaking as if I’m in a relationship with a guy. I’d be scared as hell to date me. I’d be like, ‘I don’t want a song written about me.’”

The actress and pop rock singer went on to publish that she is dying to find love, although she has never been in love before. Part of that has to do with her busy work schedule.

Kelly Clarkson also said: “My brother says I’m really intimidating to guys, but I don’t mean to be. So I need a guy who can handle that. I’m like so chilled. It’s funny because all the guys that are super confident with me are like giant tools. And all the guys that you want to be confident are insecure around me and they’re the ones you want to ask out.” Kelly Clarkson does admit though, when the right guy comes along, she may not be ready because she is so busy. 

So,we are wishing a lovable life for Kelly Clarkson and she early find her Mr. Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment