Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sixteen kissing scenes cut from Carey Mulligan's "Public Enemies"

Actress Carey Mulligan, who has been filming The Great Gatsby in Sydney, has revealed a kissing scene with Johnny Depp in their movie had to be axed because she looked too "uncomfortable".  English actress Carey Mulligan has painfully said that- "dad hasn't seen it. He's not allowed".

In an interview for BBC1's Graham Norton Show tonight, she said: "I had to kiss him several times. It was 16 times, but it was cut out of the film because I looked so uncomfortable.

 Actually,Carey Mulligan a cute girl she also said- "I was kissing Johnny Depp and I got really nervous" . "I grew up watching everything he's ever done and it's difficult as I have to hide my inner fan when I am around him - it's terrible".

In another new film, Shame, she plays a character with sex addiction, which she described as "a little bit racy". She's father not allowed this scene so she said - "dad hasn't seen it. He's not allowed,".

As a result the 'kissing' scenes with Johnny Depp in the movie Public Enemies has been cut from the film.Now the film is without kissing scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment