Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Christina Hendricks Walks the red carpet with

Christina Hendricks
"Mad Men" star Christina Hendricks has revealed that she is still yet to find a designer who would loan her dresses.

The 35/36-year-old actress, who's nominated for a best supporting actress in a drama series Emmy, told NYMag's Vulture that she'll be attending the ceremony with a 19-year-old Make-A-Wish participant.

“People have been saying some nice, wonderful things about me. Yet not one designer in town will loan me a dress,” the New York Daily News quoted her as telling the Scottish newspaper.

She explains: "I'm an ambassador for the Make-A-Wish Foundation, and one of the children, his wish was to go to the Emmys, so he's going to be my date."

“They only lend out a size 0 or 2. So I’m still struggling for someone to give me a darn dress,” she stated.

Hendricks, who has not one but two films ("Drive" and "I Don't Know How She Does It") in theaters this month, will next bring her talents to Chris Colfer's coming-of-age comedy, "Struck by Lightning."

“This has always been my size. I’ve worked on other shows with this same size but ‘Mad Men’ celebrates it and that is nice,”She said.

 "Chris wrote this really great script," Hendricks tells Vulture. "I was really honored and proud to be a part of it. Chris is doing some really great stuff, so I was honored to be in his first movie."

No comments:

Post a Comment