Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Male attention of Michelle Williams as Marilyn Monroe

Michelle Williams released the "pleasure" which comes from male attention while playing Marilyn Monroe.


Michelle Williams, 30, has transformed into a serious actress who's been nominated for two Oscars. And like most serious actresses, she's fiercely private, rarely talking about her family, which is centered around her daughter Matilda, who will turn 6 in October.


She speaks publicly even less frequently about her relationship with Matilda's late father, Heath Ledger, who died suddenly and tragically at age 28 in 2008. But in the October issue of Vogue, she gives a particularly candid interview about her life today and about the role of a lifetime, Marilyn Monroe, which she tackles in her next movie.


"I'd go to bed every night with a stack of books next to me," she says. "And I'd fall asleep to movies of her. It was like when you were a kid and you'd put a book under your pillow hoping you'd get it by osmosis."

But the "Blue Valentine" star also says she's in a good place -- especially since reaching a milestone birthday on September 9. "I feel like something has changed for me, but it's a new change, so it's going to be hard for me to describe," Williams notes. "Maybe it has something to do with turning 30. I don't feel as shy or nervous or self-conscious. I have more confidence that I can handle what life brings me. I don't feel scared to have an idea and express it."

 She has a five-year-old daughter Matilda, her child with late actor Heath Ledger. Losing him and being a single mother has made her strong and she's now looking to the future.

"I feel like something has changed for me, but it's a new change, so it's going to be hard for me to describe. Maybe it has something to do with turning 30. I don't feel as shy or nervous or self-conscious. I have more confidence that I can handle what life brings me. I don't feel scared to have an idea and express it. I feel giddy about it because it's a complete transformation. It's like I've found my voice," she explained.

She also said "I'm not lonely, and I think that has a lot to do with what's on my bedside table rather than what's in my bed."

No comments:

Post a Comment