Wednesday, October 19, 2011

"I'm Going to Keep Dancing" : Carson Kressley

Carson Lee Kressley was the fashion expert on the American television program Queer Eye, where he was one of the show's "Fab Five" members. He is also the motivational host of the TV show How to Look Good Naked. Kressley is a participant on the 13th season of Dancing With The Stars, partnered with professional dancer Anna Trebunskaya. They were voted off Tuesday, October 18. 

He just couldn't cut it in week five of the Dancing With the Stars competition.

The 41-year-old fashionista and TV personality was sent packing on Tuesday's results show, after falling in the bottom two with pro partner Anna Trebunskaya and other low scorer Hope Solo.

He told Us backstage after his exit "Anna and I were like,'We're toast...we're a crouton,'" .When they played the taped montage,Kressley jokes"I was like, 'Oh my God,it's like I've died!'".

"Anna's so patient and so kind -- she's like a hot Mother Teresa," Kressley raves of his pro. "This process has made me so aware of my body, my posture and the way your clothes fit and how people move and charisma and confidence. I'm going to keep dancing!"

"We have a really special bond because we spent hours and hours together. She's probably going to name her first baby after me. Boy or girl, it works either way," Kressley jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment